As one of a few Pediatric Dental Specialists that services the Ottawa area, my office sees many children that require dental treatment.
Last minute cancellations and missed appointments affect everyone. In order to provide dental treatment in a timely fashion, we require a minimum of 48-72 hours’ notice for any appointment changes. The office will assume unconfirmed appointments as cancelled or missed. Thanks for your cooperation!
Protecting the Privacy of Your Personal Health Information
Dr. Mahal understands that health information about you is personal and must be protected.
For these reasons Dr. Mahal will:
- Provide the highest level of confidentiality around the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal health information
- Collect only necessary information and use that information solely for the care and treatment you are seeking
- Disclose only information necessary for the delivery and management of your care to those involved in that care – this could include a laboratory, another health care provider, or your health insurance plan
- Ask your permission before disclosing any of your information for purposes not related directly to your care and
- treatment, unless otherwise authorized by law
- Recognize your right of access to your health information when you request it
- Be available to respond to your questions or concerns about the way we handle the privacy of your personal health information